Eviction Prevention Rental Assistance
Advocacy | Resource referral
We are partnering with King County to ensure that those who were most affected by the pandemic are not evicted from their homes. This program will provide assistance with past, current, and future rent, and does not collect any information regarding citizenship.
- Rental Assistance
- Application Assistance
- Any renter or tenet 18 years or older living in Washington State.
- Residence within the King County geographical area
- A lease; or proof of regular recurring rent payments
- Household income at or below 50% of Area Median Income; households can use 2020 income or current income to prove eligibility;
- Must prove they are experiencing a financial hardship directly or indirectly due to the COVID-19 outbreak;
- Must prove they are at risk of experiencing homelessness or currently experiencing housing instability